You may notice a few additions to my blog. I have been searching the internet for a free picture to download but was hesitant to use one from a site at which I would have to 'register' - particularly since they also sell their pictures. (One wrong click and who knows what kind of bill I could receive. Wasn't ready for that!) Anyway, I was doing some research/reading on the Wikipedia site and, thinking I was just clicking on a photo to enlarge it, found that there is a sister site named Wikipedia Commons that you can just 'right click and save' photos and other media. No registration or passwords necessary. Sweet!
I've also been perusing the gadget files that are easily linked to through our blog 'Layout' page. There are literally thousands of them! Very easy to add but, unfortunately, many, if not all, also end up with an ad attached. Bummer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yes - I added a gadget for Andy Warhol pictures, but deleted it after a couple of days because of the advertising.
ReplyDelete