Here is a rare mute monk order, from Molalla Oregon, performing the Hallelujah Chorus. It's all in the choreography!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HkXmOIwpkQ
Then, there's a five year old doing DDR (Dance, Dance Revolution). I can only dream...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JzcqALklRs
(I tried and tried to get the video to 'embed' but could never get it to work.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I thought the monks of "Sissies" were great. It reminded me of the church choir on Easter. I loved the efforts of the short one.
ReplyDeleteThe monks were hilarious! Were they using their feet too or were there more hands at floor level?
ReplyDeleteLet's hire the dancing kid. That kind of eye-hand coordination must be good for something wonderful.
How many did you have to peruse before you found these 2 gems?
I think that there were more hands at floor level.
ReplyDeleteThe 'monks' were sent to me by a friend. I found the 'dancing kid' while doing research on DDR after the All-Staff meeting last March which featured Dawn Rutherford & Teen Tech month. Our techs demonstrated both Guitar Hero and Dance, Dance Revolution (DDR). I was blown away! And obsessed! DDR had been around for 10 years and I had never ever heard about it before!