Sunday, March 22, 2009

Thing 13 - Online Image Generators


Here's my monopoly card. Finally! (I had so many windows open that everything was moving at such a snail's pace until my computer finally 'froze' - in defiance, I suppose.)
Working with online image generators is definitely 'playtime.' Nice to know about a website (http://www.customsigngenerator.com/) with so many possibly useful links.

4 comments:

  1. I like your monopoly card, Linda. Sign me up for a ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your progress through these 'things' is remarkable and your blogs are a joy to read. Thank you, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I finish w/your site I can't use my Back button on the Internet. It keeps changing the inspirational picture & words, which is lovely, but seems to have overpowered my Back button. Any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No. I've found the same situation with this page. I'll investigate and get back to you.

    I usually open separate 'tabs,' toggle between them and then just close them out when I'm done with them.

    ReplyDelete