Saturday, April 11, 2009

Thing 17 - Avatars and Second Life










Here's the avatar that I created at Tektek.org.

Second Life reminds me of the Graphic Novels that have become so very popular - very visual (though a bit flat and artificial) with few words or 'sound bites.' I'm sure that there are many young people who enjoy this method of exploring new places and things. The time to create these worlds must be enormous. Since I already spend quite enough time daily at a computer, I am not anxious to 'live' in Second Life. I hardly have enough time to do all I want to do in my first life!



3 comments:

  1. Very cute, Linda. Is sheholding a cup of tea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you include images on all your posts. Are you just clicking and dragging those?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No teacups were available in the items/accessories. She is holding a book... a magical book. (Aren't they all!)

    ReplyDelete